💜Follow the @kuromi_project with your public IG account.
💜Film a video using the song “Greedy Greedy” by KUROMI. Copy the dance, or create your own!
💜Post your video to your feed with #KuromiChallenge.(*Posting on IG Stories will not be eligible to win.)
The campaign ends 11 April in JST.
A DM from @kuromi_project will confirm that your video has been selected.
You must reply within the time limit. (Confirmation DMs will be sent by the end of April.)
Selected videos will be featured on the official KUROMI YouTube channel!
Check @kuromi_project for full terms and conditions!
■Terms and Conditions
“WE ARE KUROMIES! Campaign” (the “Campaign”) is sponsored by Sanrio Co., Ltd. The person applying (hereinafter referred to as “You” or the “Entrant”) have read the following Terms and Conditions, Prohibitions, and Precautions carefully before submitting your entry, and agree that, by submitting an entry, you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and you acknowledge that you meet all the eligibility requirements and other conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please cancel your entry.
Post the video you filmed (hereinafter referred to as “Entry Data”) ) to your feed on Instagram with #KuromiChallenge (Postings to Instagram Stories are not eligible to win). .
You must use the song “Greedy Greedy” by Kuromi as your Entry Data, and only the song published on Instagram may be used as the sound source (You are not allowed to download, edit, modify, etc. the music).
Please refrain from filming in places where filming is prohibited or dangerous.
Entry Data must be unpublished or not planned to be published.
All Entry Data must be photographed by the Entrant.
Entries with photographs will not be accepted.
Entry Data that includes a picture of a secondary creation of Kuromi, such as a photo created by the Entrant, will not be considered.
Please be careful not to include in the Entry Data products of other companies’ characters other than those for which Sanrio Co., Ltd. holds copyrights.
If there is anyone in the photo with the Entrant, please make sure to obtain permission from that person to use the Entry Data before submitting.
In addition to the above, if the Entry Data includes intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party other than the Entrant, please make sure to obtain permission to use the Entry Data from the rights holder before submitting the data.
Minors must obtain the consent of a legal guardian such as a person with parental custody before submitting their Entry Data.
The Entrant represents and warrants to Sanrio Co., Ltd. that the Entrant has the legal right to submit the Entry Data and that the Entry Data does not infringe on any rights of a third party, and that any dispute with a third party shall be at the Entrant’s own risk and responsibility. The Entrant shall resolve such disputes at his/her own expense.
The Tokyo District Court shall be the court of first instance and shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes related to this campaign or these terms and conditions.
The Entry Data submitted will not be used for any purpose other than the following: (1) to send any information to Sanrio Co. Ltd. (including the Sanrio Group) and their rights to characters and other copyrighted works, including Kuromi (including videos and sound sources designated by the Company) in the Entry Data. (including the rights stipulated in Article 27 and Article 28 of the Copyright Act), and any expressions related to the names, logos, etc., of such characters and other copyrighted works, including Kuromi, for which these companies hold the rights.
Sanrio Co., Ltd. will not be responsible for any inquiries regarding the use of the Entry Data.
Please note that not all Entry Data may be selected.
Please be careful not to identify the personal information of the performers from the submitted Entry Data.
The Entry Data will be uploaded on our Kuromi’s YouTube channel in May. The Entry Data will be available to the public for a period of two years from the date of publication, but this period is subject to change without prior notice. In addition, we reserve the right to alter or edit the Entry Data to the extent that the essential content remains unchanged (depending on the format of distribution and publication), and to distribute or publish them in any media or format without prior notice to the Entrant. Entrants shall not exercise their moral rights or performers’ rights with respect to the Entry Data, nor shall they allow the authors of the Entry Data to exercise their moral rights or performers’ rights.
To qualify for a Campaign Entry, the following acts are prohibited;
- Violation of the Terms and Conditions
- Interfering with the operation of this campaign
- Any act that causes inconvenience, disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to others
- Any act that defames or slanders another persons or damages his/her reputation or credibility
- Infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others
- Infringing the property, privacy, or portrait rights of others
- Posting data that promotes obscenity, child pornography, or sexual exploitation of children
- Providing information, advertising, or soliciting for profit
- Actions that are offensive to public order and morals
- Actions that Sanrio Co., Ltd. deems to be inconsistent with the purpose of this campaign.
- Actions that Sanrio deems malicious or inappropriate
- Any other acts similar to those listed above.
Although this campaign is managed with the utmost care, we do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, safety, usefulness, etc. of the information, programs, services, and all other matters related to this campaign. In addition, Sanrio Co., Ltd. will not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to the following cases, incurred by Entrants, users, or third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, unless such damages are caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence.
(1) In the event of software or hardware accidents, fire, power outages, deterioration of the communications environment, earthquakes, incidents, or other emergencies that may occur in the course of entering this campaign.
(2) In case of periodic or emergency system maintenance for this Campaign.
(3) In the event of trouble between users or between users and a third party.
(4) If the service is interrupted or delayed due to interference with the Campaign’s services by a third party, alteration of information, or other causes, or if some defect occurs.
(5) In the event that information cannot be completely retrieved because the Campaign was entered from an environment other than that recommended by Sanrio Co., Ltd.
(6) Information provided by this Campaign is misdirected or defective in any way.
(7) Sanrio Co., Ltd. may change or discontinue this campaign (in whole or in part) without prior notice to Entrants. If deemed necessary, Sanrio Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to Entrants and to take any other necessary measures to ensure the proper operation of this Campaign.
(8) Internet connection and communication costs associated with the application for this Campaign are the responsibility of the Entrant.
Sanrio Co., Ltd. will use the personal information collected from Entrants only for the purpose of implementing and managing this campaign and for advertising and public relations activities.
Sanrio Co., Ltd. and its designated business partners will strictly manage the personal information collected through and will not disclose or provide it to any third party, except for subcontractors, without the consent of the entrant.
In addition to the above, the handling of personal information shall be in accordance with the Sanrio Group Personal Information Protection Policy.
#KUROMI #KUROMIfytheWorld #KuromiChallenge